Thursday, July 10, 2014

JustRite Papercrafts: Fall Applique and Basket Weave Background Stamp

Hi there.....I am back with another day of our July JustRite Papercrafts Release and today we are sharing projects with Fall in mind.

My card was created with our newest stamp set called Fall Applique and a new background stamp called Basket Weave.


I had a lot of fun creating this card.  I used the acorns to create my background with.  Than I die cut my pumpkins using the SVG cutting files and stamped my pumpkins on it and also stamped the Basket Weave Background Stamp on top of my pumpkins.

I stamped my sentiment onto cream card stock and die cut it with Vintage Labels Eight dies.  I also used Spellbinders A2 Curved Borders One Dies and Spellbinders Noble Rectangle.


Here is what the fun Fall Applique stamp looks like




Well, hope you enjoyed seeing this card of mine and now it's time hop over to my design team mates blogs to see what gorgeousness the created.




Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

Hugs,

Blog-signature

4 comments :

Blue Rose said...

Eva,
Beautiful card. Love all the detailling, especially the basket weave on the pumpkins...just lovely. Great job.

Deborah Adams said...

This a lovely card. I like how you used the acorn as your background, great idea. :D I also like the basket weave onthe pumpkins adds great dimension and texture.

Terri Urban said...

This is beautiful. It is one of the prettiest fall cards I have seen. Great job!
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

nattyboots said...

Perfect , the detail and colors are so striking, good job .

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin