JustRite Papercrafts: Birthday Floral Vintage Labels Eight and Nine


Helloooooooooo!!!!  It's been so long since I have posted, but I am back with JustRite Papercrafts July release.  Today we start to show off the newest stamps and this release a huge release, so get ready for day's of inspiration!!

Today my card is created with Birthday Floral Vintage Labels Eight and Nine, which coordinates with out Vintage Labels Eight dies.


I had a lot of fun creating this card.  I made a background using the pretty flower stamp, which is watercolored in.  Love the effect....hope you do, too.  Than I stamped my sentiment onto aqua card stock and cut it out with the newest Vintage Labels Eight dies.  I also used Spellbinders Gold Labels Four.


Here is what this new beautiful Birthday Floral Vintage Labels Eight and Nine set looks like.


And here is what the Vintage Labels Eight dies look like.


Hope you like my creation and now it's time to hop onto my team mates blogs to check out all the gorgeous creations they have created!    Here are the participating ladies from today:

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Kristi Schurr
Eva Dobilas
Kathy Jones
Angela Barkhouse
Darsie Bruno
Marisa Job 
Michele Kovack 
Sheri Holt

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs,

Blog-signature

Labels: , ,