Petaloo: Graduate inspiration

Hi there, I was sharing a couple of graduation cards on the Petaloo blog last week and I wanted to share them on my blog, too.  It's that time of the season, I should know as my son just graduated from college!  I couldn't be any more proud of him!  My cards are using Quick Quotes Calypso collection and I used some of our Textured Elements  Burlap flowers.


  
On my first card I used our newest Burlap Blossoms in Ivory and Apricot.  I also added our trim to it in the shade of blue.



I love our Berry Clusters, I so added them in the Teal color, too.



My next card uses the same collection paper, but I dry embossed the orange paper and went over it with Blue Jeans ink from Quick Quotes to show the embossing and I quite like the look.  I loved that quote sticker and also the strips of quotes, so I used those as well.



.The gorgeous flower is from the Mixed Textured Blossom package in Ivory and once again I added white trim to my card to make it pop a little.


Hope you like these cards and that they inspire you to create something pretty with our beautiful products.

List of Petaloo products used on these cards:

Burlap Blossoms x 10 - Apricot
Burlap Blossoms x 10 - Ivory
Spring Berry clusters x 3 - Teal
MixedTextured Blossoms x 4 - Ivory
Trim Asst - Shades of Blue
Trim Asst - Whites

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: ,