JustRite Papercrafts: Floral Stitched Cling Background Stamp


Welcome back to day two our June JustRite Papercrafts Release! Today I have a gorgeous background stamp to share with you and once again I did some water coloring on it and really love the way it turned out.  Hope you do too.

This gorgeous stamp is called Floral Stitched Background Cling stamp.

  

 I white embossed my stamp onto watercolor paper and using watercolor paints I painted it.  It was so much fun to play with the colors to make the flowers come alive!  I stamped my sentiment


Here is what this gorgeous Floral Stitched Background Cling stamp looks like.


Make sure you hop over to my design team mates blogs so you can see all the gorgeous work.

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Marisa Job
Debbie Olson

Michele Kovack

Heidi Blankenship

Darsie Bruno
Eva Dobilas
Angela Barkhouse
Kristi Schurr
Sheri Holt
Kazan Clark

Thanks for coming by to visit again and see you tomorrow!  Have a great day!

Hugs,
   Blog-signature

Labels: , ,