JustRite Papercrafts: Applique Christmas Clear Stamps

Happy Saturday!  Hope your weekend is off to a great start.  I am back with another fun card created with yet another Christmas card set from the June JustRite Papercrafts Release.

This set is called the Applique Christmas Clear Stamps and I know you will love it as it's just adorable.  


Once again we have the coordinating svg cutting files to go with the stamps, which makes it so easy to create pretty cards with.  I just cut them out, stamped my images, and colored them in with Spectrum Noir markers and added a lot of pretty glitter, which sadly my camera didn't quite pick up so you can't see on my photos.  

I created my background with the pretty snowflake stamps from the same set and added a lot of distress inks to it to create more of a winter background.  Finally I added a pretty ribbon and my tag with my sentiment in it.  I think you will have so much fun playing with building santa and the ginger men in this set.


Here is what this fun Applique Christmas Clear stamps set looks like:


Hope you enjoyed this little card and I know you will adore what my design team mates created, so please make sure to hop over to their blogs.

JustRite Inspiration
Michele Kovack
Marisa Job

Darsie Bruno

Sheri Holt

Eva Dobilas

Angela Barkhouse
Kathy Jones

Kristi Schurr


Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Saturday!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: ,