Petaloo: Happy Birthday Girlie!

Hi there, today I have some fun Birthday projects on the Petaloo blog! This time our team is using Doodlebug's Sugar Shoppe collection.

Today I have three cards and all three were cut out using my Cameo machine.  Two of them are the same, but in different sizes and different papers and one is an adorable dress shaped card.  You can see my little ensemble here.



Let me show off my little dress shaped card first, which I cut out of the pretty flower patterned paper and I added a pretty Botanica Mini in teal color.  I added a circle shaped sticker and I die cut the Happy Birthday sentiment. I also added a pretty lacy punched border to the edge of the dress.




My next card is using another fun Cameo die cut, and I added a fun birthday cake sticker and Petaloo's Botanica Blooms and minis in teal, yellow and pink and also also used a pink trim.




Here is a closeup of my pretty flowers.






Here is my last card using the same die cut, but it's smaller, so I used the Botanica minis in teal, pink and yellow.  I also added a few of the little stickers from the paper collection.


Hope you like these little creations.  Make sure you jump on the Petaloo blog as we do have an awesome giveaway this week!!

Here are the list of the Petaloo products I used on my projects:
Botanica Blooms in Teal
Botanica Mini’s x 11 - Teal, Yellow and Fuschia
Trim Assortment in Pink

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

Blog-signature

Labels: , ,