JustRite Papercrafts: Doily Two

Hi there, welcome!!!  Let the May JustRite Papercrafts release begin!  This month we start with some beautiful doilies! I know you will love them and I am saying that as a doily lover!

My card is created with Doily Stamp Two, which I stamped in two different colors, cut it out and layered it on top of each other.  I also stamped my sentiment onto Spellbinders Circles die cut and layered that in the middle and finally added a stamped butterfly.


My card base was embossed with Spellbinders Cabbage Roses M-bossibilities and I also used the brand new Spellbinders Belgian Lace die.  I added a beautiful May Arts ribbon and a gorgeous Petaloo flower and finished off my card with Spellbinders Sprigs dies.


Here is what the beautiful Doily Two Stamp set looks like.


Hope you like what you see and now it's time to hop over to see what my fabulous design team mates created with this set and our gorgeous Doily One set.  Here are the participating ladies today.

JustRite Inspiration (experiencing Typepad service issues- Thank you for your patience)
Debbie Olson
Becca Feeken
Michele Kovack
Darsie Bruno
Margie Higuchi
Kazan Clark
Heidi Blankenship
Eva Dobilas

Sheri Holt

Kristi Schurr
Angela Barkhouse
Kathy Jones
Marisa Job

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!


Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,