JustRite Papercrafts: Applique Flowers and Vintage Sentiment Tags

Hi there, it's been so long since I posted.  I was on a trip for two weeks of March and got busy with work after I got back, but here I am today as we are starting our JustRite Papercrafts April Release.

Spring is here and our stamps are quite springy this month, you'll see.  Today we start out with Applique Flowers and Vintage Sentiments Tags and I also used two brand new background stamps.  One is called Burlap Cling Background Stamp and the other one is Stitched Cling Circles Background Stamp.


As last month, we are offering SVG files and this card I am using the SVG Appliqué Flowers & Vintage Sentiment Digital Cut File Download.  Once I cut the files out, I stamped my images onto it and some of them I outlined with Spectrum Noir markers.

I stamped my card background panel with the Burlap Cling Background Stamp, than I stamped an aqua color card stock with the Stitched Cling Circles Background Stamp and colored it in partially with Spectrum Noir markers.

Next I die cut a label using JustRite Vintage Tag dies and stamped my label image on it and colored it in with my new Spectrum Noir markers.  They are so fun, did I tell you????


And let me show off our new stamps I used on this card:

Here is the beautiful and fun Applique Flowers and Vintage Sentiment Tags.


Here is the Burlap Cling Background Stamp, which I know you will be able to use in so many ways!


Here is the Stitched Cling Circles Background Stamp



Hope you like these new products and my bright little card!  I also wanted to share with you about our sale this time.  Gelatos are on sale, so it's time to stock up!!!



And make sure you drop by and see what our amazing design team created with today's stamps.  You'll be blown away with the gorgeous creations!!!

JustRite Inspiration
Marisa Job 

Kristi Shurr

Debbie Olson

Darsie Bruno

Michele Kovack

Sheri Holt 

Amy Tedder 
Heidi Blankenship 
Eva Dobilas
Angela Barkhouse
Kazan Clark
Margie Higuchi
 Kathy Jones

Thanks for visiting and have a gorgeous Springy day!!!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,