Petaloo Inspired Spring Projects

Hi there, I am back with some Petaloo inspired spring time projects.  Once again I am using Simple Stories Homespun Collection and our Botanica flowers.

First up is a card and using one of my favorite Lifestyle Crafts die cut shape called Lace Doilies. I cut out my shape using the Teal sheet from the Basics kit.


 I cut out a Lifestyle Crats Wreath using the Green sheet and a circle using the Yellow sheet once again from the Basics kit.


 I added my Botanica flowers to the wreath and added a little twine and finally some of the card stock sticker sentiments.  As a final touch I added a little gesso, just because I just want to gesso everything...LOL


 My next project is a tag and I die cut a tag using Tim Holtz's tag die and using the Grey Wood sheet from the Basics kit.



 I cut out a lace from the Stitched Together sheet and added it to my tag and embellished it with my Botanica flowers.


 Added a couple of the card stock sticker sentiments and the cute bycicle sticker and finally a red crochet lace.


Hope you like these projects and inspires you to create some as well.

Here are the Petaloo products I used to create these:

Mixed Blossoms - Red
Botanica Petite’s x 11 - Cranberry/Amber/Orange
Crochet Lace Fancy Trim 2.25 yds - Reds

Blog-signature

Labels: , ,