JustRite Papercrafts: Welcome Spring and Nested Cloud and Tag Dies

Good morning!  Happy Saturday to you!!!  I am back again showing you a new products as part of the JustRite Papercrafts February Release.

Today we have beautiful and fun stamp set which coordinates with a new die set as well.  They are called Welcome Spring stamp set and Nested Cloud and Tag Dies.  Here is what I came up with using them.


I used Authentique Paper's newest paper collection called Flourish to create my card with.  I layered a lot of different papers and dies with this including the Cupcake Celebration dies, which I cut in half to tuck in under my paper to make it look larger than what it is and added the Heirloom Flourish One Die on top of it to add even more interest.

I stamped my label on patterned paper and added some Copic coloring to it.  Than I stamped my sentiment on a different paper and cut it out using Vintage Labels Six dies.  Finally I added a seam binding ribbon bow.

Hereis what the beautiful and playful Welcome Spring stamp set looks like.


Here is what the Nested Cloud and Tags Dies look like!  So many fun dies to play with in this set!


Hope you like my project and the new products I created with and now it's time to check out what my design team mates have created!  They have gorgeous projects waiting for you!

JustRite Inspiration
Marisa Job

Eva Dobilas

Kristi Schurr

Michele Kovack

Heidi Blankenship

Darsie Bruno

Kazan Clark

Robin Parker

Margie Higuchi 
Angela Barkhouse 
Sheri Holt

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful Saturday!!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,