JustRite Papercrafts: Filigree Diamonds Background stamp and Happy Occasion Belly Band Two project

Hi there, happy Wednesday!  Today we start our February JustRite Papercrafts release blogging.  Are you ready for another beautiful collection?

Today's project has two of our newest stamps.  One is called Diamond Filigree Background stamp and the other one is called Happy Occasion Belly Band Two stamp set, which coordinates with a brand new Spellbinders die set called Belly Band Two.


I took a small brown paper bag and white embossed my background stamp on it.  Than I stamped the belly band stamp onto pink card stock with brown ink and cut it out.  I also cut out a Spellbinders Lace Heart die to layer it under the belly band design.  I stamped my sentiment onto white card stock and cut it out with one of the JustRite Vintage Labels Seven dies, which I layered on top of the belly band label.  Finally I added a flourish die cut using Spellbinders Foliage Two and added a pretty Petaloo flower.

Once I finished my design I folded the top of my bag and punched two wholes so I can tie a ribbon through it.


Here is what this gorgeous Happy Occasion Belly Band Two stamp set looks like.




Here is what the Diamond Filigree Background stamp set looks like.


Hope you like this little project!  It was fun to create it and what a fun way to wrap up a little gift for someone.

Make sure you check out what my design team mates created using today's stamp sets.  You don't want to miss out!  Here is the list of the participating ladies from today.

Becca Feeken  
Angela Barkhouse 
Marisa Job
Sheri Holt

Darsie Bruno
Eva Dobilas  
Kristi Schurr
Heidi Blankenship
Kathy Jones
Margie Higuchi

Thanks for visiting and wishing you a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,