JustRite Papercraft: Time Heals Vintage Labels Seven

Hi again!  Hope you enjoyed the past few days of our JustRite Papercrafts February release!  Hope you love the new stamps and dies as much as we do!

I am back today with my last card for this release and this beauty was created with Time Heals Vintage Labels Seven stamp set and with the coordinating Vintage Labels Seven dies.


I did a lot of inking on this card and a ton of layering as you can see.  I loved adding a pop of black to the card as well and my clock looks as if it really had glass over it, although you can't see it in the picture sadly.

I also created my own pins to match the colors of the card and used Spellbinders Sprigs dies, Lacey Circles and the little tag is from the Nested Cloud and Tags Dies set.  And let's not forget about the corner die, which is from the Filigree Corner dies.  And I also added another black layer using Spellbinders Gold Labels Four.

And and added touch I layered a lacey doily and added some gesso for a shabby look.


Here is what you'll get in the Time Heals Vintage Labels Seven stamp set.  You'll love it, I know!!


Hope you enjoyed this little card and take some inspiration from it.


And today again make sure you hop over to my design team mates blogs to check out what they created.  I know you will love everything you see made with this stamp set!

Eva Dobilas 

Sheri Holt 

Michele Kovack

Angela Barkhouse

Kathy Jones

Kristi Schurr

Darsie Bruno

Margie Higuchi

Thanks for coming back to check out what I have for you.  I really appreciate it!  Have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: ,