JustRite Papercrafts: Tufted Cling Background Stamp

Happy New Year!!!!  Wishing you a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year with lots of Love!

At JustRite Papercrafts we are starting our January Release today and I am showcasing a pretty background stamp called Tufted Cling Background stamp along with our newest JustRite Papercraft Vintage Labels Seven Dies.  Here is what I came up with.


I love this background stamp as you can use it in so many ways to create a frame for any sentiment or some kind of focal point.  In my case I used the Grand Thank You Sentiments stamps.

I just white embossed my background stamp onto craft color card stock.  I die cut my label and stamped my pretty sentiment onto it with craft color ink.  I than die cut flowers using the Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms dies, Spellbinders Blooms Three and also used Spellbinders Sprigs dies.


Here is what the Tufted Cling Background stamp looks like


And here is what the Vintage Labels Seven dies look like


And just to let you know JustRite Papercraft is having a huge New Year Sale you don't want to miss!!!  Here are the details. 


Make sure you check out what my fabulously talented design team mates have created with the new stamps.  Here are the participating ladies today.

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Marisa Job
Eva Dobilas 
Michele Kovack
Kazan Clark
Angela Barkhouse
Sheri Holt 
Kathy Jones
Darsie Bruno

Thank you for stopping by and wishing you a beautiful day on the first day of 2014!!!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: ,