JustRite Papercrafts: Butterfly Vines Background Stamp

Happy Tuesday!  Today is the last day of our JustRite Papercrafts January release!  I hope you enjoyed the whole week of inspiration!

Today's card is sporting a brand new stamp called the Butterfly Vines Background Cling stamp!  Here is what I came up with using it.


Last week we asked what you would like to see and some of you mentioned the Gelatos, so I thought this background stamp would be perfect to use with Gelatos, so I just white embossed it onto white card stock and took a light blue, a yellow and pink Gelatos to water color in the surface.  I am very happy the way it turned out and hope you like it, too.

Once it dried, I was ready to decorate it and I die cute a doily using Spellbinders Medallion Four Dies  and added a pretty Petaloo Botanica flower and stamped my sentiment onto one of the Vintage Labels Seven die.  Of course I had to add a seam binding ribbon and thought a little pearl flourish by Zva would look pretty on my card, so I added that as well.


Here is what the Butterfly Vines Background stamp looks like


Thanks again for stopping by.  I am getting ready for CHA this weekend and would love to see some of you there.  

Don't forget our new feature at JustRite Papercrafts.  We have Tutorial Tuesdays you don't want to miss out on!



Don't forget to stop and see what my amazing design team mates have created!  Here is the participating ladies today.

 JustRite Inspiration
Darsie Bruno
Eva Dobilas
Michele Kovack
Marisa Job 
Margie Higuchi 

Thanks again for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,