JustRite Papercraft: Ribbons and Swags Vintage Labels Seven

Good morning and welcome back to another day of JustRite Papercrafts January release!  I am so excited to share today's project with you as I really do love this set and what I created with it and hope you like it, too.

My project is displaying Ribbons and Swags Vintage Labels Seven Clear stamp set and Vintage Labels Seven dies.


So I made a little box, which started out as a little wooden box I purchased from Michaels and from there the fun began by stamping my images onto white card stock and adhering it to  my box.

Along the gorgeous new stamps and dies I also used Spellbinders Opulent Ovals dies, Spellbinders Spiral Blossom One dies and Spellbinders Foliage dies.


Here is what this gorgeous Ribbons and Swags Vintage Labels Seven Clear stamp set looks like


And here is what the Vintage Labels Seven dies look like


Hope you love these stamps as dies and what I made with it, just as much as I do.  Make sure you check out what my design team mates have created with them.  Here is the list of ladies who are participating today.

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Eva Dobilas
Michele Kovack
Marisa Job
Kristi Schurr 
Darsie Bruno
Sheri Holt 

Thanks for coming by and have a beautiful day!

Hugs,

Blog-signature

Labels: ,