Authentique: Flourish Collection with Leaky Shed Studio 8x10 canvas

Hi there, I am sharing a pretty 8x10 canvas created with our new gorgeous Flourish Collection, which I paired up with equally gorgeous chipboards by Leaky Shed Studio.

I covered my canvas with the pretty papers from the Flourish Collection, than I  chose to work with one of the stickers that was perfect for spring and backed it up with a label, which I cut out using Spellbinders Gold Labels Four die.


I started adding the pretty Clock chipboard and the Butterfly on Garden Sprig chipboard.  I added some gesso on top of them.


Than I added some pretty Petaloo flowers from the Botanica collection as it was just perfect for this spring themed canvas.


Here is another look of the canvas.


I hope you love this project just as much as I did making it.  The chipboards are just a beautiful addition to this canvas along with the beautiful papers and flowers.


Supplies used:

Authentique:  Flourish Collection
Leaky Shed Studio:  Clock chipboard, Butterfly on Garden Sprig chipboard
Petaloo: Botanica Collection flowers
Spellbinders:  Gold Labels Four Dies
Ranger Distress Inks

Thanks for visiting and wishing you a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,