Petaloo: Christmas decorations

Hi there, today I am sharing a couple of Christmas projects created with Graphic 45's The Twelve Days of Christmas Collection and Petaloo's Botanica Collection flowers.  They are perfect together!  Here is what I created.  A Christmas tag to decorate a bottle of wine as a gift for someone and a Christmas Vintage Cone as a tree decoration.




As you can see on my tag I used one of the pretty labels, which I die cut and layered on top of gold glittery label, which I die cut with Spellbinders die.  I also added a pretty lacey die cut from Cheery Lynn in cream color.  




Once I put my tag together with all the pretty papers I added all my pretty Botanica flowers and finally I tied my tag on to the bottle with a red seam binding ribbon.




My next project is a Christmas Vintage cone. I found a paper mache cone at Michael's so my cone is very sturdy and all I had to do is add the pretty papers.  I used the same idea in my cone as my focal point just like on the tag.  I love the labels and once again I layered it onto a gold glittery label, which I tucked into my cone.  I poked two holes in the sides to attach my ribbon and started adding the flowers and twigs, they were just perfectly fitting my cone.




As a final touch I added a christmas ball ornament in my cone, I just tought it made a great addition.  It sure looks pretty on my tree, which is not decorated yet, so it was perfect to highlight this decoration.



Well, hope you like these Christmas inspirations.

Petaloo items used to create these projects:

Botanica Blooms x 4 - All Red
Botanica FloralEphemera - Red
Botanica Blooms x 4 - All Ivory
Botanica Minis x 11 - All Ivory
Crochet Lace Fancy Trim 2.25 yds - Green

Thanks for visiting and wishing you a great day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,