Petaloo: Christmas Canvas Tree

Hi there, I am here today sharing a fun project created with Canvas Corp Canvases and our Petaloo flowers.

Here is what I came up with and I tell you it was so fun to create this and could make a sweet center piece at your Christmas table.



To started out with glueing my little canvases together by tilting each of them so I could create a christmas tree shape.  Once they dried, I added gesso to create a snow flocked look and added a little bit of green Pan Pastel, than I started adding my flowers.



You can see how great these flowers went with the project.



And here is a look of the top of the tree, which I added two large Textured flowers to by securing them to a popsicle stick.  It worked perfect and looks like a star on a tree.



Petaloo items used on this project:

Chantily Mixed Blooms - Cream
FloraDoodles Velvet Hydrangeas - Cream
Mixed Textured Blossoms - Amber
Mixed Textured Blossoms - Ivory
Mixed Textured Mini Blossoms - Amber
Faux Dried Berry Clusters - Red/Green/Burgundy

Blog-signature

Labels: ,