Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!  I thought I would pop in and wish you a wonderful day spent with your loved ones!  Hope Santa has been good to you!!!

I have two ornaments to share with you just in time for Christmas.  I created these with Kiwi Lane Designs Christmas set and with Authentique's Joyous Collection, specifically the 6x6 paper pad.

My first ornament is actually a double duty as I made it into a card by cutting two shapes out, so you can give it as a card and they can hang it on their tree as well.


It was very easy to trace the ornament shape and cut out and I used a doily die cut to layer my pretty sentiment label on top of and added my Petaloo flowers  as well.

My next one is the Poinsettia from the same set and once again, tracing and cutting out was a cinch.  I    did shape my flowers a little bit and inked them up and added a doily die cut in the middle and my circles and scallops die cuts.  Both of these look great on our Christmas tree.


Hope this inspires you a bit to create your own Christmas decorations a bit.

Supplies Used:

Authentique:  Joyous Collection 6x6 paper pad
Kiwi Lane Designs:  Christmas collection
Petaloo:  Flowers
Dies: My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting and have a fun day filled with love and laughter!!!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,