Thursday, December 5, 2013

JustRite Papercraft: Grand Thank You Sentiments

Hello again, welcome back to a new day of our JustRite Papercraft's December Release.  Today we are here to share yet another new set and it's called Grand Thank You Cling Sentiments and I absolutely adore this set! 

I love the large sentiments, the different fonts and looks and I know I will use this set a LOT.  Here is what I came up with.



I started with the kraft color card base and added a light blue card front, which I embossed with Spellbinders Enchanted M-Bossibilities.  I decided to have the slanted look of my sentiment, so I went with the look with my card stock as well, which I lined up with kraft cut Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Accents border.  

I stamped my sentiment on with kraft color ink and finally I added a lacy doily from the Spellbinders Delicate Doilies dies and created a couple of flowers using Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms along with a flourish from the Spellbinders Sprigs dies and added a pretty bow using seam binding ribbon.


Here is what the gorgeous Grand Thank You Sentiments set looks like.


And make sure you check out my design team mates creations.  I know you will LOVE them!











Barb Schram

Also there is a great Christmas Sale at JustRite Papercrafts now you don't want to miss out on.  Check it out!!  Click on the photo to take you to the sale!

http://justritepapercraft.com/collections/christmas-sale

Thank you for visiting once again and hope you check back tomorrow.

Hugs,
Blog-signature

No comments :

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin