Petaloo and Authentique: Checking it Twice...

Hello, this is Eva sharing a couple of projects with Authentique and some of our prettiest flowers, chipboards and ribbons.
My first project is a shaped card which I designed with Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles.  For my papers I used Authentique's Joyous collection.



My focal point Santa came from the "magical" paper, which I hand cut.  I diecut fro using one of the dies from the die set using the "diverse" paper and using pop dots I adhered my santa.  Using the largest die from the set and the green side of he "diverse" paper I cut my card base and I cut another one using the red side of the "decorate" paper, which I adhered together.  I tied my black ribbon aroud my card base.


Finally I added all the pretty Petaloo flowers from the Chantily Collection.  I love this as it has three different colors, plus leaves.  So fun to play with.


Petaloo Supplies used:

MixedTextured MiniBlossoms x 9 - Moss Green
Chantily Collection Velvet Hydrangeas - Red
Trim Asst - Blacks

My next project is a tag you can add to a gift. I love making tags, as they are so much fun!  For this tag I used the Glistening collection, which I love.  I used our newest flower from the Botania collection and once again the Velvet Hydrangeas.


I covered a tag with the "glitter" paper and used a tag from the "enhancements" paper.  I die cut a lace border using Cheery Lynn die from the "shine" paper.  I added my pretty flowers and a tag from the "components" die cut paper accents, which I stamped a sentiment on byJustRite Papercrafts.


As a final step I added my cream ribbon and a button with a jute tied over.


Petaloo supplised used for this tag:
Botanica Blooms x 4 - All Ivory
Chantily Collection Velvet Hydrangeas - Red
Trim Asst - Shades of Beige

Well, hope you enjoyed these projects, I certainly loved creating them!  Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , , ,