Saturday, November 9, 2013

Moxie Fab World - Thanks Cath!

Good Morning!  Today we are celebrating Cath from Moxie Fab World and you should have arrived from Julie Overby's Blog.  I was so saddened to see Cath's last post on Moxie Fab, as she represented Moxie Fab for me and a lot more in the crafting world.  I always looked forward to see her sweet smile at CHA and she has brought so much creative influence into my life, so Cath, THANK YOU for everything and I look forward to finding out what the future holds for you as I know it is a bright one where ever you land!!!


Today I wanted to share a new card created with Cath in mind, simply as the sentiment is something I would give to a friend that I want to wish the best for.  


My card was created with My Minds Eye papers and My Favorite Things Winged Beauties Stamp set and the coordinating Winged Beauties Dienamics, which I have been patiently waiting to use.  My card is based on this week's Mojo Monday sketch.


Well, now it's time to hop over to Ren-Yi Lo's blog to check out her creation to celebrate Cath.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

25 comments :

Judy Rozema said...

Ahhh - such gorgeous Eva-style! Pretty colors - you rock patterns!

Jennifer Scull said...

this is as sweet as can be! I love the papers you've used as well as the addition of those gorgeous butterflies! the little bitty white border is the cream on the coffee! :)

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card!

~amy~ said...

absolutely perfect! love the sentiment and the butterflies!

Kelly Booth said...

Gorgeous Butterflies!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful .. those floral butterflies have stolen my heart, Eva :)

Sylvia said...

Very pretty card, love the butterflies!

Cathy A said...

Great card

Lindsay said...

So bright and pretty, Eva! Love it!

Tenia Nelson said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous!!!

DBMM said...

A lovely way to pay tribute to Cath!

maria f. said...

Your cheery mix of papers and that sentiment - fabulous.

Bev Gerard said...

Just as I knew it would be, Eva! Totally Moxie Fab, right here in this delightful creation!

~Bev
TexasGrammy

Beth Matson said...

Love your card!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Eva, that is a perfect sentiment for this special thank you hop for Cath! Hugs, Darnell

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous! Love everything about your card, especially the little white edges peeking out!So happy that you are part of this epic blog hop!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card for Cath Eva!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh! Just stunning! The patterned butterflies, the layout, the tiny smidge of white showing along the edge...absolutely gorgeous!

Jingle said...

Stunning. Absolutely stunning. I swear you can't make anything that isn't!

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous card, and I love the sentiment!

keren said...

This is SO beautiful - those papers are amazing on the butterflies. thanks so much for joining with the blog hop! x

Michelle Lupton said...

Beautiful! Sorry it has taken me so long to hop here!

Cath said...

Thank you for this bright, bold, and beautiful card, Eva! I absolutely love it and am honored that you created it for little ol' me! Thank you, also, for the kind words you said about me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such an incredibly good time there, and I'm *so glad* I got to know you along the way! Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

Alice Wertz said...

love the beautiful patterns on the butterflies. such a pretty card!

{Rebecca} said...

This is so pretty, Eva! I love all the colors!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin