Moxie Fab World - Thanks Cath!

Good Morning!  Today we are celebrating Cath from Moxie Fab World and you should have arrived from Julie Overby's Blog.  I was so saddened to see Cath's last post on Moxie Fab, as she represented Moxie Fab for me and a lot more in the crafting world.  I always looked forward to see her sweet smile at CHA and she has brought so much creative influence into my life, so Cath, THANK YOU for everything and I look forward to finding out what the future holds for you as I know it is a bright one where ever you land!!!


Today I wanted to share a new card created with Cath in mind, simply as the sentiment is something I would give to a friend that I want to wish the best for.  


My card was created with My Minds Eye papers and My Favorite Things Winged Beauties Stamp set and the coordinating Winged Beauties Dienamics, which I have been patiently waiting to use.  My card is based on this week's Mojo Monday sketch.


Well, now it's time to hop over to Ren-Yi Lo's blog to check out her creation to celebrate Cath.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,