Authentique and UmWOW Studios cards

Hi, I was on the Authentique blog last week with some pretty cards that sparkle, just in time for winter.  We were turning the time back and used some of our older pretty Authentique collections along with gorgeous UmWOW Studios chipboards.  I choose to work with our Peaceful Collection.


My first card is using UmWOW Studios Floral Set Chipboard set, which I embossed with glitter power.  It turned out so pretty.  I also used Spellbinders Captivating Squares dies.


My second card is using UmWOW Studios Layered Butterflies, which once again I embossed, but since they are layered I embossed the bottom butterfly with the glitter embossing powder and the layer one with white, so it's just an outline.  I think these layered chipboards are super fun to play with.


Once again I used Spellbinder dies to layer onto my die cut and also my butterfly chipboards and I used Spellbinders Captivating Squares dies.  The pretty scallop border is also Spellbinders called A2 Scallop Borders One Dies.  Finally I tied a bow around my card with a red seam binding ribbon and tied my sentiment tag on with a jute.


Well, hope you like these pretty chipboards and pick some up to play with.

Items used to create these cards:

Authentique: Peaceful Collection
UmWOW Studios: Floral Set, Layered Butterflies
Spellbinders: Captivating Squares dies, A2 Scallop Borders One Dies
Glitter
Embossing Powder
Seam Binding ribbon
Jute

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,