Petaloo and Authentique: Trick or Treat


The Thrilling Collection from Authentique is my favorite of this season.  Today I am sharing a card and a treat box created with it along with the gorgeous Petaloo flowers.




My card is a 5x5 size, which is one of my favorites to work with.  My focal point is the super adorable witch cutout, which came from the "Mystic" paper, which is full of vintage looking halloween postcards.  The die cut behind my little witch cutout is by Sizzix using Core'dinations card stock.



I had fun adding the gorgeous velvet flowers to my card.  The Velvet Hydrangeas were just perfect to pair up with this little card.  I also added a May Arts black twill ribbon and a pretty button, which I tied around the ribbon with orange jute.


That beautiful green flower is from the Floradoodle collection, which just added a touch of additional color to my card.


As a final touch, I added some gesso on top of my flowers and the edges of my card to add a little shabby feel.


My second project is a coffin treat box, which I die cut using my Cameo, than I covered it with Authentique papers and the fun cutout and stickers just decorated it even more.  


I added some orange tulle and twine to my project, as I thought it was just too cute and as my final touch I added pretty little Darjeeling flowers in Autumn colors.


Hope you enjoyed these little projects.

Petaloo Supplies used:

Velvet Hydrangeas x 22- Orangeade
Velvet Hydrangeas x 22- Green
25pc FabricFlowerLayers - Black
Asst Blossoms x 9 - Orange/Brwn
Floradoodle - green
Darjeeling Petites x 24 - Autumn

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!


Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , , ,