Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!!  I am here today sharing a cute Halloween card with you.  Hope you are having a fabulous time halloweening around!
Today's card is created with Authentique's Thrilling Collection, which of course is meant for Halloween.


As a focal point I used Petaloo's Halloween Vintage Dazzlers, which is adorable and lots of pretty flowers and also the Cobweb Chipboard from the Color Me Crazy line, which I colored with black ink along with my spider.


You can see all the pretty elements on this angle.


And from here you can see the fun cobweb chipboard...it just adds so much to my card.


Supplies used:

Vintage Dazzlers - Halloween - New
Orangeade Velvet Hydrangeas 
Black Textured Elements
Color Me Crazy Chipboard - cobweb

Well, hope you like this little card and I am wishing a very Happy Halloween!!!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,