Authentique and Core'dinations cards


Hi there today sharing I am sharing some pretty cards created with Authentique papers and Core'dinations card stock.  What fun projects to create!  For me when I think of Core'dinations I always think of embossing and sanding and so that is what I am going to show you today, in case maybe one person hasn't seen that yet...LOL  Anyway, here is my first card to start out with, which I created with the Kraft-Core Shattered Collection and our Seasons: Autumn Collection papers and Petaloo flowers.


Here is another angle of it.


And let me show you how I created it.  I basically cut out the sizes I wanted to work with and layers.  My card is a 5.5"x5.5" size.


I than using Spellbinders M-bossibilites I embossed my blue card stock and sanded it.


Finally I just glued them together, added my lace, which was from my long time stash waiting to be used and tied around a black twill by May Arts.


Sometimes I tie my bow right on the card, but sometimes I create the bow and attach it with twine, which is what I did in this case.  It makes my ribbon lay a little nicer, when I do this.


And next I have another card to share with you, which I created with our Natural Collection paper and Core'dinations Whitewash Collection and this time my embossing folder is by Sizzix.  The pretty heart die is Spellbinders called Lace Hearts, which is a new favorite of mine.  Flowers are by Petaloo once again.

Here is another angle of my card.


And at last, I used our newest collection called Glisten, which is perfect for winter creations obviously. I used the Whitewash Core'dinations card stock again, however this time I used the back of the card stock, not the white washed side and embossed it with an older Cuttlebug embossing folder and didn't sand it this time.  It still looks pretty cool


For this card I used quite a bit of Spellbinders dies, which I will detail out in the Supplies list, but the pretty Poinstettia is one of their dies, too.  Here is a close up of my flower.  So pretty....


Well, that is it.  Hope you are inspired to grab some Core'dinations papers and get them embossed and sand to create some pretty textures.

Supplies used:

Authentique: Natural Collection, Seasons: Autumn, Glisten
Core'dinations: Kraft-Core Shattered Collection, Whitewash Collection
Spellbinders: Lace Hearts, Delicate Doilies, Labels Three Nestabilities, Lace Doily Motifs, Layered Poinsettia, A2 Curved Borders One
Petaloo: Printed Darjeeling, Mixed Textured Mini Blossoms
Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug, Sizzix
May Arts:  Twill ribbon

Thanks for visiting and wishing you a beautiful day!!!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , , ,