Petaloo: School tag


Hello, I am back on the Petaloo blog today with a school inspired tag today created with Simple Stories Smarty Pants Colletion paired up once again with our Floradoodles flowers and pretty brads..
Here is the tag I created and I think this would be a fun decoration to any student on a first day back to school on a little gift, don't you?


I die cut a tag using Tim Holtz tag die and die cut fish tails using My Favorite Things Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX with the Simple Stories papers. It was perfect for the chalkboard inspired tag.  I stamped a few images on using JustRite Papercrafts stamps called All Boy by Samantha Walker and outlined the tag using a white pencil.  Finally I built a couple of pretty flowers using Floradoodles flowers and also brads and added them to my tag.


As a final touch I cut out the sentiments from the patterned paper and added them to my tag.  I think it completed my tag pretty nicely.  The blue and white chevron ribbon is by May Arts.


Here are the Petaloo products I used on this tag:

Mini Mulb.Paper Tye-dyed Daisies - Red
Mini Mulb Paper Tye-dyed Daises - Black/Grey
Brad Asst x 20 - Shades of Black

Thanks for visiting and wishing you a beautiful day!!


Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , , ,