JustRite Papercrafts August Release day 6!

Good morning and we are on our last day of our JustRite Papercrafts August release!  Hope you enjoyed this week.  This release has been amazing, and I am sure you agree.

Today I have a card created with a sentiment from our newest stamp set called  Lace Vintage Labels Three.


I also used the Sweet Lace Background stamp from our June release, which I white embossed onto vellum paper.  I love that look.  I also added some pretty Petaloo flowers, which I layered on top of our newest Spellbinders Delicate Doily dies.

And here is what this new beautiful stamp set looks like.


And finally make sure you hop over to everyone's blog to check out all the pretty things that are waiting for you.  Here is the list of talented ladies participating today.


JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Debbie Olson
Kristi Shurr
Kazan Clark
Marisa Job 
Eva Dobilas
Angela Barkhouse 
Sheri Holt
Barb Schram
Margie Higuchi
Kathy Jones
Michele Kovack



Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,