Best Teacher Ever!!


Aloha from Hawaii.....I am vacationing in Maui...yipppeee.....sorry to make you jealous.  It's my first time here and so happy.  We arrived Sunday late night and right now as I am typing it's Monday morning, enjoying some yummy Hawaiian coffee, which I am going to have to bring a ton of home with me!!!!  Ready for the day, but I first wanted to share my Petaloo post with you.  So here it goes...

With school starting, or have started in some areas, it's nice to have some teacher cards on hand to make someone's day special.  Simple Stories Smarty Pants collection along with Petaloo's Floradoodles flowers and Embellishment Brads is perfect for the occasion!  Here is the card I came up with.

For my card base I used Spellbinders A2 Fancy Postage Stamps die.  Than I added some fishtails by using My Favorite Things Die-namics cut out of the patterend papers and starting adding my pretty flowers.


Floradoodles and the brads are perfect to build layered flowers wiht and I also added a Metal Label Plate to frame my sentiment.  Here is another look of the card.



Here is the list of Petaloo items I used on my card today.

Floradoodles flowers

Embellishment Brads

Metal Plates


Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!!!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,