Petaloo and Unity match!


It's my turn today on the Petaloo blog.  We have teamed up with Unity stamps this time, which of course I LOVE!!!  I have lots of their beautiful stamps, and I decided to work with one of their Donna Downey designed stamp sets called Imperfection is Beauty.  Truly love the sentiments in this set! And what better flowers to pair up these pretty stamps, than Petaloo's Color Me Crazy Paintable flowers, so that is just what I did.  Here is my pretty card.


For my card shape I used Spellbinders Elegant Labels Four dies and Heidi Swap Vintage Chic papers.  I stamped the large flower from the stamp set on the background of my focal panel.  I sprayed my gorgeous Color Me Crazy Wild Roses with Heidi Swap's Color Shine sprays.  I didn't spray them all the way, as I kind of wanted the white to come through still, since I was going for more of a shabby chic look.  The simple reason why I love the Color Me Crazy Paintable flowers is that I have control of how I want my flowers to look.


Once I was done with spraying my flowers I worked with the super adorable Birdhouse chipboard, which I painted with white paint to match the shabby chic look and added a white rose brad on the top hole.  It was just a perfect little touch, I thought.  I also added a white lace trim to go with my card.  As a final touch I added a pretty seaside color Darjeeling Butterfly.


List of Petaloo products used on this card:

CMC - Wild Roses x 8
CMC - Chipboard - Birdhouses w/ birds
Darjeeling - Butterflies x 9 - Seaside
Brad Asst x 20 - Shades of White

Hope you enjoyed this little card. Thanks for visiting!!


Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,