Petaloo and Heidi Swapp: New Journey layout


It's not too often that I dabble into creating layouts, but as soon as I saw the Heidi Swapp Vintage Chich collection I was drawn to create a layout.  With a recent change in my career I had a perfect opportunity to create a layout with my newest pictures. So I went to town to create.  I used Petaloo's Color Me Crazy flowers, which I LOVE so many ways, as I love to alter the colors of them.  


With Heidi's Color Shine Sprays I painted up a lot of pretty Color Me Crazy flowers and just layered them all over my layout.


Next I used my other favorite from the Color Me Crazy Collection, which is the Chipboards.  I painted it with white paint to achieve the look I wanted and added some of the stickers from Heidi Swap's Vintage Vintage Chich Collection.


I loved Heidi's stamps, so I used them all over my layout and even used her little journalin spot stamp.  By the way to color my gorgeous Color Me Crazy flowers I used the following Color Shine Sprays: Primrose, Chartreuse, Mint Green, Tropicana Teal, Gold, Bronzer and Black.


I also used the Chipboard Keyholes, which once again I painted with white paint.  I also sprayed Heidi's Chipboard Alphas with Resist with her Color Shines.  It's such a fun part of her collection.


As a final touch I added some gesso to my flowers and also the paper to make it look more vintage.  Hope you like it.

And here is the list of the Petaloo items I used to create this layout.

CMC - Darjeeling Coll. Med/Minis x 14
CMC - Foliage asst x 15 - All Whites
CMC - Chipboard - Birdhouses w/ birds 
CMC - Chipboard - Keyholes x 7
CMC - Darjeeling Coll. Petites x 24


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,