JustRite Papercrafts April Release Day1!

Hello, I am back...hope you had a wonderful Easter holiday!  I had a fun day making cards....so mine was a great day!  Today also starts JustRite Papercrafts April release week.  I am super excited to share with you, as the new stamps are simply AMAZING!!!  

So, let me show you what I made with the stamp set we are showcasing today.  It's called Floral Thank You and it's a fabulous stamp set with so much potential.  I love the flowers and the sentiments are just the perfect size!


First of all I used Spellbinders 5x7 Elegant Labels Four along with Labels Four for my card base.  The papers are by Authentique Renew line.  To stamp my image I used Faber-Castell Gelatos and once I stamped the image, I went around it with more Gelatos to achieve the end result.  My pretty bow is from the Stamp Simply Store by May Arts.

And here is what this pretty stamp set looks like:


Hope you like what you see, but that's not all....make sure you check out the rest of my design team mates blogs, as they has some amazing creations waiting for you.  Here is the list of the ladies, who are participating today.

JustRite Papercraft
Debbie Olson 
Marisa Job
Darsie Bruno
Heidi Blankenship
Margie Higuchi
Angela Barkhouse
Sharon Harnist
Eva Dobilas
Sheri Holt 


Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you tomorrow, as more pretty things are coming!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , , ,