Happy Mother's Day!!


I have been making quite a few Mother's Day cards lately and as soon as I saw the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss line, along with the Petaloo Penny Lane Collection, I knew I was going to have a fun time creating my project!  I love the color palette of this collection so much, I don't even know where to start telling you about that, so instead, let me just show you what I mean.


For my card I used the 12x12 papers from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss line and of course a lot of pretty Penny Lane flowers, which coordinated perfectly with the papers.  They are a perfect match!


Do you see the cute banner?  That's from the Vintage Bliss cardstock stickers that are just too cute.  Before I glued them down I adhered them to white cardstock and cut around them with tiny scallop scissors.  


My card is full of banners, as you can see....I just love them!  I tied our beige trim around the big banner with twine and added a little flower on top of it to sweeten it up.  And of course I had to add some hat pins!


Finally I added a cluster of pretty Penny Lane flowers to my banner..I just love this line!  I die cut some leaves and flourishes using Spellbinders dies from the Vintage Bliss papers and added them to my flowers.



And here is the list of the Petaloo products I used to create this little card.

Forget me Nots x 16 - Soft Pink
Forget me Nots x 16 - Antique Gold
Ruffled Roses x 4 - Pink
Trim Asst - Shades of Beige
Accessories - Beaded Hat Pins x 6 - Brown/Green

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!


Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,