Happy Mother's Day with Petaloo and Bella Blvd.


Mother's day is almost here and Bella Blvd's Spring Flings and Easter Things and their Birthday Girl collection was just the perfect addition to create a card with some prettyPetaloo Flora Doodles Mulberry flowers, Dazzlers and embellishments.  Here is the card I created.


For my card I used a lot of pretty embellishments.  For example my ribbon is from Petaloo's newest Fancy Trim Collection, Shades of Teal.  I added a pretty Bella Blvd. Crochet Heart on top of my bow and topped it off with a Mulberry flower and Bella Blvd. button.


My focal point is my Petaloo Cupcake Dazzler, which I put on a Spellbinder cut doily and added some Bella Blvd. stickers.


I also added quite a few layered Mini Mulberry Delphiniums, which I added a pretty new Petaloo Flower Brad in shade of green.  One thing I want to point out on the above picture is that my leaves are made of just a green flower, which I cut into pieces, turned it the pointy sides and viola', you have perfect leaves.  How fun is that!!!  See, you don't even have to have leaves at hand.


Hope you like this bright card and gives you some ideas for Mother's Day.  Here are the Petaloo products I used to create it with:

Dazzlers Birthday - Cupcakes
New Mini Mulb.Paper Delphiniums-Brites NEW
Brad Asst x 20 - Shades of Green
Trim Asst - Shades of Teal

Hope you enjoy this little piece....thanks for visiting and have a great day!


Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,