Hello....


Well, Hello there.....I have a treat for you today and it's with our newest Printed Darjeeling collection.  I have fallen in love with it the minute I saw these new flowers and butterflies, so I was very inspired to work with them.  I paired up my card with Graphic 45 Place in Time 8x8 collection papers and since it's March, I chose to work with that paper.  
Here is the sweet card I came up with.


I worked with the Printed Darjeeling Soft Green colors and mixed in a purple flower from the Darjeeling Mini Mix.  Here is a different angle of the card. 


Here is a closeup of the beautiful flowers and you can see the brand new Crochet Lace Fancy Trim in green.


And here is our newest Printed Darjeeling Wild Butterflies.  Aren't they just so pretty?


Hope you like my little card and here are the list of the products I used to create it.

Wild Blossoms x 9 Med. - Soft Green
Wild Butterflies x 7 - Soft Green
Crochet Lace Fancy Trim 2.25 yds - Green
Darjeeling Mini Mix x 8 - Teastained Purples
Beaded Hat Pins x 6 - Brown/Green
Glass Ornament Pins x 6 - Green

Thanks for visiting!


Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,