Dream!

Hi friends, it's been a while since I posted last again.  But get ready, as there will be plenty of postings between this week and next week.  I wanted to share a few Justrite Papercrafts cards I made literally yesterday!  So get ready.

My card for today was inspired by a tag I made for Petaloo, while sitting at their booth at CHA and demonstrating with their gorgeous flowers.  I didn't want to made a tag, but a card, so here is what I came up using the Butterfly Dreams, which is one of my most loved JustRite Papercrafts stamps at the moment.  I love it, as you can do so many things with it!  Anyway, here is the card I came up with.  If you love colors, this one is just for you!


And here is a different angle so you can see the layers a little better.


And how did I achieve the look of this card?  Well, I cut a panel from a cream colored card stock and stamped on my Shabby Music Background stamp in brown ink and I went over the whole panel with distress inks.  I used Peacock Feathers, Crushed Olive and Mustard Seed, in case you are wondering.  I stamped my butterfly with Memento ink and again, distressed it with Distress inks and cut it out.

I added lots of gorgeous Petaloo flowers and stamped the word Dream and cut it out.  Finally I added a pretty diecut border from Papertrey.

And one more thing before I go....check out the new JustRite Papercrafts Shipping policy!  WOW, isn't this an awesome deal!!  I sure love to maximize my deals and the new shipping rates are fabulous!!!


Well, thank you for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!  I will be back with more cards, as promised!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: ,