JustRite Papercrafts CHA Winter 2013 Winter Release Day 9!

Are you still with us on this 9th day of JustRite Papercrafts CHA 2013 Winter release?  Sure hope so, as we are are showing more beautiful releases.

Today we have another beautiful set to share and if you like to color flowers in, this set is just for you!  So let me introduce you to the card I made with Poppies Labels Twenty Nine.


I stamped my beautiful poppies image on my card and painted it with Ranger Distress Inks and I continued painting the rest of my card with the inks as well.  I tied on a pretty May Arts Ribbon from the Stamp Simply store along with a pretty Prima wooden button and jute and finally stamped my sentiment on with Memento ink.


Here is what this beautiful set looks like.  It comes with gorgeous sentiments, you will love for sure.


Make sure to take a look at my fellow design team mates projects on their blogs.  Here are the participating ladies from today.

JustRite Papercrafts
Kathy Jones
Michele Kovack
Eva Dobilas - YOU ARE HERE
Kazan Clark
Barb Schram

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!!!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: ,