Verve: Wishing you Brighter Days ahead

Hello, hello....did you have a fun Halloween????  Sure hope so!!  I wanted to share a card I made this week with Verve Stamps.  To be exact using my all time favorite Verve stamps called Brighter Days.  I used this week's Viva la Verve sketch from the Splitcoastforum.  It's a very CAS sketch for me and I actually had fun with creating it, even though I am not a master of CAS layouts....LOL.


I also used the pretty leaf from the Bloom and Grow stamp set, which has it's coordinating die as well for easy cutout.  The flower I stamped on white card stock 3 times and painted each of them with Twinking H2O's and cut them out to layer on top of each other.  The papers I used are from We R Memory Keepers called Antique Chich...love this new collection.  My doily is of course My Favorite Things Dizzy Doily Duo Die-namics.  Here is a different angle of my card.


Well, that is all I have for today.  I also just finished a canvas that I am dying to share.  It was for fun and heavily inspired a post card from an artist Lisa Kaus, but I will tell you more about it when I post it.  Tomorrow however I am coming back with and MFT card....it's been a while and I fell in LOVE with their newest Christmas stamp set, so I had to order some stamps in order to get it, but I am so glad I did, as I LOVE the way my card turned out.  See you tomorrow!!!!

Enjoy your day and thanks for visiting!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: ,