RubberCafe: Magic of the Season

Hi again friends, I am back with my guest design post for The Rubber Cafe!  I had so much fun this month again creating with the super adorable and fun stamps from The Rubber Cafe and today is no exception.  With Christmas around the corner I chose to create a card for the season.  Have you seen the Christmas selection stamps that The Rubber Cafe offers?  If not, you better check them out.  As I was writing this post, I spied some new ones that are just adorable, so make sure you check them out!

For my card I have sweet Warren himself with his presents. The stamp is called Presents from Warren and he sure is sweet, don't you think?  I stamped him on white card stock and made him lean a little bit, just as he is too heavy on those presents and ready to fall over, cute, isn't he???  I colored him in with Copic markers, and die cut him using one of my favorite Spellbinders dies called Decorative Labels Eight.  Once I die cut the paper, I left my die on it and using my Ranger Distress Blending tool I colored the label in with Distress inks.  I used Peacock Feathers and Shabby Shutters.


For my sentiment I die cut a small Spellbinders Classic Scallop circle and stamped my sentiment on from the Ornamental Holiday set and popped it on a glittered snowflake from an older Spellbinders Snowflake set.  Finally I added a pretty green ribbon by May Arts and some fun silver christmas embellishments, which I picked up at a local store.


Sure hope you like this little card as much as I do!  Thank you Rubber Cafe for having me this month, I loved creating with your pretty stamps and I also have to mention how much I love working with the Scrap Happy Glue, it's a perfect liquid glue for glitter application and of course anything else.

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,