Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Taylored Expressions Stamp n' Send Challenge card

Hi there, today I have a card I created over the weekend at a little scrapbook retreat with friends.  I had such a great time creating with lots of goodies.  I took a lot of different manufacturer stamps and dies with me and also took a lot of mixed media products with me as well, so I made a few cards and a tag and also almost done with a super delicious canvas.  Wait till you see!  I will be posting that next week. 

By the way, last week I told you I was almost at 1000's post, well, I miscounted, so this is my 998th post.  So stay tuned....LOL

Ok, so back to today's post.  Recently I purchased a gorgeous stamp set from Taylored Expressions.  One I have been eyeing for ions...LOL.  It's called New Beginnings and it's full of beautiful sentiments and flowers and butterflies, which I can't resist.  My friend Alice told me that there is a challenge going on, called Stamp n' Send, so I thought that would be fun to participate.  I am going to send this card to actually my son's friend, who needs a motivating card right now, and even though he is a young man, he likes arts and I know he will appreciate this very much.  So here is what I created.


My card uses the gorgeous Authentique Lively papers, which I picked up at the store we were at and had to play with it right away.


Well, hope you enjoy this little card.  Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

4 comments :

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous, Eva! I'm sure your son's friend will love the encouragement and the beautiful colors!

Liz said...

Its so lovely he will appreciate it

Lisa H. said...

I feel so bad I have NOT commented here is so long. I have been stalking, though! beautiful as ever, Eva. Gorgeous, gorgeous colors.

Karen said...

Awesome card for his friend! Those papers are gorgeous with that lovely ribbon (tee hee)!! Stunning card my friend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin