Sunday, October 28, 2012

Scrap-mart: Tim Holtz Halloween tag

Hi there, are you ready to start a new week?  I sure am!  I am sitting in training all week again, so I will be having a pretty busy week, but all will be good.  I have some changes happening in my work schedule and my crafting time will be cut even shorter than before.  I will still try to do  my best to bring pretty creations your way.

Anyway, today I have the October Tim Holtz tag to share with you...well, a modified version of it.  My friends and I got together a couple of weekends ago and we all made a tag using Tim's instructions.  

For this tag I used pretty much all Tim Holtz dies, with the exception of one.  Scrap-mart carries a lot of beautiful Tim Holtz Sizzix dies, so make sure you check them out.  The ink I used on my tag are also by Tim Holtz, all distress inks.  And the stamps I use are also by Tim Holtz, so yes, there is a lot of Tim Holtz on this tag as you can see.


I also added some pretty Petaloo flowers to this tag, which coordinate with it perfect in my opinion.


Well, hope you enjoyed this tag and thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful Monday and a great week!!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

3 comments :

Diane said...

Very pretty tag....and spooky, too...love the TH tags...can't wait til he does his Christmas ones!!

Karen said...

turned out perfectly! Love it!!

Alice Carman said...

This tag turned out so lovely!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin