Saturday, October 20, 2012

Scrap-mart: Halloween gift bag

Hi there, happy Sunday!  I am here today to share a project created for Scrap-mart.  Halloween is almost here, so I thought I would create a little gift bag.  You can put some fun goodies in it for a special little trick or treater.

I cut my gift bag out with my Silhouette using Samantha Walkers digital cutting file.  My paper choice was Authentique, including their stickers.  I also used Spellbinders Foliage Two.


The pretty flowers and the butterfly on my gift bag is by Petaloo....sure love them.  Hope you like this little gift bag and here is a different angle to see the dimension even better.



Thanks for stopping by again today and hope you visit Scrap-mart for all your craft needs.  Have a beautiful Sunday!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

5 comments :

Diane said...

Love it!!! See that's what I mean, you have such an eye for all the little details that just make your projects perfect!!

Trisha said...

Great job, Eva. Love this pillow box. The papers and trims are amazing.

Pam said...

Love all the die cuts and the gorgeous flowers and butterfly!

Karen said...

I love it and that die cut file! It's just stunning!!

Lea L. said...

Cute!! I love the fun sentiment you've added to it!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin