Scrap-mart: Friendship card

Hi there....happy Friday to you!  It's been quite a few days since my last post, but I am back today with a new card for Scrap-mart.  I had fall on my mind as we are finally back to the 80's temperature in our area....LOL.  Well, I take it after having 100 degrees earlier this week.  Anyway, as I was thinking what to create, the JustRite Papercrafts Shabby Chic Autumn Leaves stood out for me, so my card is created with that stamp set along with a few gorgeous Spellbinders dies.

For my card shape I used Spellbinders Labels Twenty Eight, which I love!  I stamped my gorgeous leaves on it with black ink and I added Ranger Distress inks around the edges to create a crisp look.  I also used JustRite Custom Dies Antique Tags One dies, which I stamped my sentiment onto and JustRite Custom Dies Antique Labels One dies, which I cut out the yellow polka dot paper.


And I am still not done telling you what dies I used...I also used Spellbinders Fancy Tags Three, which I layered my sentiment label on.  I cut this die out of a pretty silver glitter cardstock that I had in my stash.  So happy I found it!  I think I bought that years ago!  Anyway, the pretty little flower I cut out using Spellbinders Blossom Five.   I also had to add a pretty flourish from Spellbinders Foliage Two.  The papers I used for this card are by My Minds Eye.  Love their designs.  And of course I added some pretty seam binding ribbon to my card and a pretty button in the middle of it to complete my card.


Well, that is what I have for you.  Hope you stop by Scrap-mart to see all the crafty goodness you might want to pick up.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.  Tomorrow I will be back with a card to celebrate World Card Making Day, so hope you pop in to check it out.  Are you participating???  Sure hope so!

Hugs,
Blog-signature


Labels: ,