Petaloo: Thinking of you card


Cooler temperatures have finally arrived, it's getting darker earlier and earlier every day, so it's time to work with some warmer colors.  Today I have a fall theme card and I thought a Thinking of you card would be sweet.
Let me show you what I came up with using brand new Flora Doodles flowers.


For my card I used My Minds Eye patterend papers, Lifestyle Crafts dies and also some Memory box and Simon Says Stamps stamps and exclusive dies.  I also used Want2Scrap bling.
Flowers I used on my card are the Flora Doodles Assorted Blossoms Red/Burg colors andwhite Flora Doodles Forget Me Nots flowers, which I dabbed on a little brown ink to make it fallish color.  Here is a close up of the flowers on my card.


Hope you enjoyed this card and once again, here are the gorgeous flowers I used on today's card.

Flora Doodles Assorted Blossoms Red/Burg
Flora Doodles Forget Me Nots x 40 white

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , , ,