Scrap-mart: Thank YOU

Happy Hump Day!  Today I have a pretty card to share with you....well, actually I always try to make pretty cards...LOL...however this one is quite feminine, so I really love it.  I made this card for Scrap-mart as you can purchase most of the products I used on this card at their online store, or at the Expos they attend.  My card features JustRite Papercrafts stamps, gorgeous Spellbinders, Kaisercraft flowers, and Prima papers.

The stamp set I used is a brand new September released JustRite Papercrafts set called Lace Medallion Labels. I used quite a lot of Spellbinders on this card....here is the list of them.

Spellbinders Fancy Lattice
Spellbinders Foliage Two
Spellbinders Classic Edges One
Spellbinders Reverse Wonky Rectangles
JustRite Antique Tags One Dies


My card uses a lot of pretty Kaisercraft flowers, which made a beautiful addition to my card and of course I had to use some seam binding ribbon to complete the card.  Here is a different angle of the card.


Well, hope you like this little card as much as I do.  Make sure you check out Scrap-mart for all your crafty needs.  

Thanks for visiting and hope you have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,