Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Verve: May Your Troubles

Hi there, hope you are having a great day.  We are still having major heat in my neighborhood, so the AC is cranking in my room, let's just say....LOL  Hope you are chilling somewhere nice.  :)

Today I wanted to share a card with you which I made with Verve Stamps.  A little while back I won the Mojo Monday challenge and got some pretty Verve Stamps and dies, so I have been wanting to play with them.  The sketch I used is this week's  Viva la Verve sketch challenge, which I loved, so I was inspired.  My papers are Echo Park's Everyday Eclectic Collection....so yummy, love it!


The label I stamped my sentiment on is by MFT and the little fishtails are as well...love those, can't seem to stop using them.

Well, that is it, just a quick post today, but wanted to share.  Hope you like what you see.

Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

2 comments :

Diane said...

Very pretty and cheerful card!! And becuase of seeing your gorgeous Rose yesterday, I bought the MFT Royal Rose Die, in 2 sizes...love how you always reference what you use..thanks!!

Pinkllilac said...

Love your card Eve, the sentiment is lovely and love the colours, the papers are delish.
Hugs Linda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin