Sunday, August 19, 2012

Verve - Birthday Blessings

Good morning!  Hope you had a great weekend!  I had a very nice one.  Attended a great seminar Saturday, which was all day, than headed out to dinner with friends and a great concert at the park.  The organizers had an Irish band playing Celtic music, which I love, so it was such a wonderful night at the park.

I had a few birthday cards to make and a few new stamps itching to be used, so I decided to participate in one of the current Anni-VERVE-sary challenges and their Customer Card Carnival.  I used their sketch to create my card as I really liked it and this is what I came up with using Sunny Days and the sentiment came from the Blessings stamp set.  I also used the coordinating Leafy Sprigs Die set.


The papers are by Prima, which I just got my hands on and in love with totally!!!  The gorgeous doily, the doily border and the fishtail dies are by My Favorite Things and the pretty embossing is a brand new Spellbinders M-Bossibilities.  The seam binding ribbon you can find at Stamp Simply Store.


Well, that is it for today.  Tomorrow I will be back with another Birthday card, as I said I had a few to make.

Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a wonderful Monday!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

7 comments :

Diane said...

Another gorgeous creation...love the Prima papers, too..I actually have a real doily like the paper one you have used...love those dies....very pretty..have a nice day!!

Alice Carman said...

Love the layering and the color choices. The lucky birthday person receiving this will be super duper happy.

Kerry said...

This is stunning!!! Love all the layers and the embellishment, totally FAB!

Laurie Schmidlin said...

This is SO gorgeous! I adore the pretty layers, embossing, and all the special little touches you added!

Jan Garber said...

Beautiful creation, Eva! I love Celtic music, too, so good to hear you had a great time!

Janelle said...

This is a WOW card! I love those papers and how well you have matched the Verve stamps!

Sharon Johnson said...

Gorgeous! Love all those fun layers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin