Scrap-mart: With Gratitude

Hello there....happy Sunday!!  Friday I received a package from Scrap-mart with lots of goodies in them, so I dug in the package and wanted to use some of the products right away for my post.  I decided to focus on the gorgeous Flowers die from Lifestyle Crafts, which I totally love!  And I also used one of their borders.

So I die cut the flowers out of white card stock, and painted them in with Luminarte Twinkling H2O's. I always love how it makes everything come alive! Once it dried, I added some Ranger Diamond Stickles.

The papers I used are from American Crafts, which were fun to play with.  My sentiment is by JustRite Papercrafts With Gratitude Antique Labels One set, which I stamped on Quickutz Nesting Frame 3 dies. The cute butterfly you see on my flowers are also by Quickutz, the smallest die from their Nesting Butterflies set, which I cut out of patterned paper.


Of course I had to add some pretty seam binding ribbon and some twine and pretty Pebbles Candy Dots.  You can see my card from a different angle.


Well, I certainly hope you enjoy this card.  I really loved playing with colors and trying to make magic with them.   As usual, thank you for stopping by and wishing you a beautiful Sunday!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,