Thursday, August 16, 2012

PTI - Life so Sweet

Happy Friday!  Hope you are ready for the weekend!  I sure am!  I just wanted to pop in and share a card I made with you.  It's one that I am quite fond of, especially the stamps.  They are all by Papertrey Ink.  I used two sets.  I love flowers and I had wish list growing, so last month I ordered a few of on my list.  The Sweet Life stamp set in my opinion is the most gorgeous flower stamp set.  I love how you stamp three layers to get the gorgeous look.

The other set I used is the Lace Bouquet stamp set and I used that to create my background.  Love that look, don't you?  And it is so easy to create a pretty background with that stamp set.  The card stock is also PTI in my favorite color, the Aqua Mist color, which I had to buy in the 50 pack, as I know I will use it a lot...you'll see...LOL


Well, that is all, just a short and sweet post.  Hope you enjoy this card as much as I do!  Thanks for visiting and wishing you a wonderful weekend.  I'll be back tomorrow with a Scrap-mart card.  Hope you stop by again!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

4 comments :

Diane said...

Wow Eva, the colors just pop out at you...so beautiful...now here you go again enabling me...I want the paper, and the stamp set, and the die...if you see me out on the highway pulling my stash down the road, pick me up as it means my hubby threw me out for spending too much...lol...I am cringing whenhe sees the CC bill this month..but it doesn't stop me...LOL...well have to go, so have a nice weekend!!

Jingle said...

This is so pretty!

Scrapcollectr said...

Love the design! "-)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful, love the colors and the design.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin