Wednesday, August 8, 2012

PTI: Happy Birthday card

Hi there, I am back again and this time with a pretty but simple card to share with you.  I had a birthday card to make for a sweet friend and I wanted to make my card with pretty flowers.  Earlier this week I watched the PTI's Make it Monday video and wanted to play with that technique.  While the technique is not new to me, I love to bring back oldie and forgotten techniques and I had the perfect stamps for it, so it all worked out just great.

I used PTI's In Bloom stamp set and their ink pads, which I have in little cubes to try first which one I am going to be committed to buy in full size, but darn it, I love them all....LOL  I also just got their gorgeous card stock and I am in love with this color, as I often use it in my work, so I got the mega pack, just in case...LOL


I also used their pretty Filigree Border die, which is my favorite PTI die, well from the ones I own anyway.  Once I was finished with coloring my image, I tied a pretty May Arts ribbon to it, which I will have to get more of as I love it so much.  And the sweet flower on top of the ribbon is by Petaloo.

Anyway, I gave my friend the card last night and she loved it, so I was happy.  Well, that is it from me today, thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

7 comments :

Trisha said...

Gorgeous, Eva. Love your coloring.

Leigh said...

This is beautiful!
Sigh.... you're totally making me regret selling this set!

Nancy Penir said...

Love every detail. Colors perfect. Haven't been disappointed with anything from Papertrey, (inks, dies, papers), the problem is where to stop!

Jingle said...

This is SO pretty!

Danielle said...

beautiful, Eva!

Terri E. said...

Stunning coloring.

Terri E.

Diane said...

Gorgeous ~ Gorgeous!! You always have the prettiest ribbon and added touches...love it!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin